Local Solutions Groups are meeting across Doncaster providing local solutions for local people for everyday issues.
The aim of Local Solutions is:
- To provide information, advice and guidance
- Connect families with the right support at the right time
- To support families at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure professionals are connected locally
- Build family strengths and resilience
- Support whole family needs
- Understand local issues
How to access your local group:
Due to ongoing Covid restrictions, we are not currently holding face to face sessions. You can still access support by contacting your local Family Hub. You can find out more about the Family Hubs and their contact details at https://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/schools/family-hubs-and-services
Are you supporting anyone who needs a little extra, beyond the remit of your service? Local Solution Groups are bringing together a wealth of local knowledge from across key organisations that can help. Working better together.
How to access:
- Have a conversation with your family
- With the family, download and complete the Initial Conversation form available on this page - see Resources above. Alternatively you can complete this form online.
- Check the family is happy for you to share the conversation
- Send the issue to your Local Solutions Inbox:
5. If needed you may be invited to join the next Local Solutions Group, or contacted directly to discuss.
6. You will receive options of possible help.
Need more information? Contact the Local Solutions Inbox as above, or contact your local Family Hub.