Local Solutions Groups are meeting in Denaby and Hexthorpe, providing local solutions for local people for everyday issues.
The aim of Local Solutions is:
- To provide information, advice and guidance
- Connect families with the right support at the right time
- To support families at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure professionals are connected locally
- Build family strengths and resilience
- Support whole family needs
- Understand local issues
How to access your local group
Families/ Individuals: Come and have a conversation with us, because there is no 'How to' guide for life. Details of the groups:
When: Every Tuesday and Thursday, 9 am to 11 am
Denaby & Conisbrough Family Hub
Hexthorpe Primary School
During School Holidays
Central Family Hub
PROFESSIONALS Are you supporting anyone who needs a little extra, beyond the remit of your service? Local Solution Groups are bringing together a wealth of local knowledge from across key organisations that can help. Working better together.
How to access:
- Have a conversation with your family
- With the family, download and complete the Initial Conversation form available on this page - see Resources above. Alternatively you can complete this form online.
- Check the family is happy for you to share the conversation
- Share the conversation with the family at a Local Solutions Group session, or if you can't attend email the online form to: LocalSolutionSouth@doncaster.gov.uk
- You will receive options of possible help
Need more information? Contact: