Our Local Teams are based across Doncaster providing local solutions for local people for everyday issues.
The aim of the service is:
• To provide information, advice and guidance
• Connect families and individuals with the right support at the right time
• To support families at the earliest opportunity
• Ensure professionals are connected locally
• Build family strengths and resilience
• Support whole family needs
• Understand local issues and bring communities together to resolve them
How to access your local team:
Walk in, call or email to one of our community hubs:
North: Woodlands Library, Windmill Balk Lane, Woodlands DN6 7SB | LocalSolutionNorth@doncaster.gov.uk 01302 736787
East: The Vermuyden Centre, Fieldside, Thorne, DN8 1DA | LocalSolutionEast@doncaster.gov.uk 01302 736336
South: Conisbrough Library, Old Road, Conisbrough, DN12 3ND | LocalSolutionSouth@doncaster.gov.uk 01302 736409
Central: Civic Office, Waterdale, DN1 3BU | LocalSolutionCentral@doncaster.gov.uk 01302 735945
You can also access support by contacting your local Family Hub. You can find out more about the Family Hubs and their contact details at https://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/schools/family-hubs-and-services
Are you supporting anyone who needs a little extra, beyond the remit of your service? Your Place, Your Family teams are bringing together a wealth of local knowledge from across key organisations that can help. Working better together to support all communities.
How to access:
1. Have a conversation with your family
2. Check the family is happy for you to share the conversation
3. Send the issue to your Local Solutions Inbox:
5. If a multi-agency discussion is required you may be invited to join a meeting to look at this, or contacted directly to discuss further.
6. You will receive options of possible help and updated